Monday, January 30, 2012

JANUARY 2012



 This is the start of our first full year as a married couple. Like everyone else in January we both made some resolutions. RDub made a real resolution and he is eating healthier, exercising, and not drinking soda. My resolution was to watch more TV. However, I have been exercising too.
 This month hasn't been the best. We've both been working a ton and have no money to show for it. January is always hard because it follows Christmas bills. Also, our car registration was due and we had to buy a dresser. RW has been working his but off with Colors and coaching basketball. I finally have my class under control, but of course report cards had to go out. Both of us have been a little on edge, but we decided to change our attitudes yesterday.
 We decided we were going to be happy. I even went to church, all 3 hours, and enjoyed it. Who would have thought :) Later we decided we were going to make a yummy treat with Addi. 
   I am totally excited for the rest of the year, and the rest of our lives
 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't checked the blog for awhile so I didn't know you updated! I'm glad you decided to be happy because we were the recipients of that yummy treat! Keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and way cute wedding pictures at the bottom, i just noticed those too!

    ReplyDelete